The Business Leaders Perspective
As a business leader in the Banking sector, you understand the challenges of remaining compliant with the regulator, cutting costs and providing improving Customer Service in the ways your customers expects.
Document-led communications, whether in physical or electronic form, are your organisations ‘calling card’. Recent studies show that many organisations are unaware of the full potential of best-of-breed current document and communications technologies.
Our skilled consultants can assist your teams in understanding exactly where your organisation persistently overspends and how to make transformational improvements in customer experience, customer engagement and loyalty. Then implement our award winning software; typically our projects pay back within the first year and produce an outstanding ROI over the life of the system.
Engage your customers with accurate and relevant details delivered to their choice of place and time to enable a great experience for them and desired improvements in Customer Service, loyalty, Compliance, Cost reduction and Revenue enhancement for you.
Communication with policy holders, financial advisers and other intermediaries is key to operations in the Investment Management industry. In doing so, financial service organisations face a number of challenges:
- Document content must be technically accurate, drawing together multiple sources of data to present to the customer quotes, projections and scenarios in way that is compelling to the individual and their circumstances.
- Documentation must be clear, unambiguous and well presented, while at the same time being technically correct (and certainly not misleading). This requires careful drafting, with systems that provide re-use of existing approved content. They should also enable a clearly auditable path from staff writing customer communications to those reviewing them.
- Many in the Financial Services sector have core legacy systems that are many years old, producing accurate documentation but in older styles. Presenting a dated look-and-feel does little to enhance reputation or engender new business.
- Introduction of new products, systems and mergers means there is often a complex array of core policy based systems. These can range from 20+ years old to the latest web based systems and all need their own document generation tool. Since these are often independent, there are replicated and overlapping maintained and support arrangements.
- Across often complex technology and process estates, Financial Services organisations need to present consistent branding and appearance for documents and electronic communications. Due to high complexity and duplication of systems, it is all too easy to make fundamental mistakes in output processing, or overlook critical system performance issues when implementing changes.
Against the backdrop of these challenges, business leaders in this sector need to operate effectively under the watchful eye of regulators such as the Financial Services Authority. This means not only is their reputation and customer confidence at risk, but they may be subject to fines and loss of operating licences if these issues are not dealt with promptly and satisfactorily.
How icon helps
Icon solutions help ensure interactions are crisp and accurate. Support for real-time review of customer history leads to improved cross-selling, up-selling and customer engagement.
Companies that engage Icon find they can understand what customer communications are really costing and translate this into a compelling Return on Investment case. By investing in the right solutions they can improve content and policy control, increased customer loyalty and by achieving top-quartile performance in customer communications management developing a robust platform for strategic objectives such as rapidly realising merger and restructuring synergies.
Icon UK can assist in the all areas related to improving customer communications including:
Improved Sales and Customer Service
- More personalised automated & interactive communications
- Speed and accuracy of communication
- Instant access to current and archive customer information
- Improve cross-selling and up-selling
Cost Savings and rationalisation
- Simplify & consolidate IT systems and output streams
- Reduce paper, print and postage costs
- Retire legacy systems and platforms
- Increase staff productivity
Increased content efficiency
- Radical consolidation of templates
- Improve workflow and case management
- Greater re-use of content
- Reduce document development time and skills
Reduced compliance risk and governance efforts
- Enforce document & regulatory standards
- Compliant audit and rapid search capabilities
- Improve control of document storage and access
- Enable multi-level workflow approvals
Some of the world’s largest and leading service organisations use our technology solutions. Call us to find out how we can help your organisation.
Explore how icon can help in other roles/functions: