Document Management Software
Under intense pressure to drive down costs and deliver exceptional value, the Public Sector is looking for breakthroughs, new ideas and better ways of working. At iconuk we have the document management software, solutions, services, ideas and innovations that can help government and public agencies save money while empowering people and improving services to the public.
Slashing public service costs, while improving or maintaining service levels, inevitably means delivering more services online. But the growth of e-government is also an opportunity to re-engage citizens in the democratic process. We help public services organisations to develop cutting edge e-services, reaching sections of the community that others have failed to reach and making huge savings into the bargain.
At iconuk, we believe that how organisations manage their communications is key to top quartile performance and provision of ‘value for money’ services. We help to translate service user data demands in the context of growing customer expectations. Service users now expect faster speed of response, greater accuracy and completeness of information and a better choice of information delivery devices. Good document management software and solutions should be an increasingly critical element of both service and cost reduction agendas in this sector.
Public Sector - Benefits
The benefits of a comprehensive, responsive and properly implemented document management solution and communications strategy are clear:
Enhanced Information Services, Efficient Contract Administration - bring all information together at the point of use. Produce immediate, relevant and accurate documentation delivered through internet, print, SMS or other relevant channels to create greater engagement. And in the process, become more efficient.
Increased Customer Retention - people today expect to be able to access information easily and quickly. They expect it to be relevant to them, accurate and up to date. Organisations which consistently meet stakeholders’ expectations maintain the highest satisfaction ratings and community engagement levels.
Improved Staff Satisfaction - your staff need accurate, consistent, 360⁰ views of information to be able to respond to user needs freely and safely in any correspondence, however delivered. Providing your teams with easier means of responding to users - without compromising legal, compliance or process constraints - increases staff satisfaction as well as productivity.
Reduced Costs - rationalise document creation and output systems across your organisation to give direct cost savings in IT hardware, software, facilities, paper and postage. Then exploit new capabilities through enabled simplification of processes, generating further large savings.
The efficiency of processes and the importance of social, mobile and e-media technologies require a close integration of all document related processes within the organisation. The benefits include a strong return on investment, reduced risk and enhanced customer engagement. iconuk document management software and solutions can deliver these benefits and more.
Public Sector - Service Uses
Innovations in Public Sector communication with service users, residents and citizens are necessary in response to fierce funding cuts, social networking and consumer technologies and e-government transparency and visibility. With user expectations of services offered evolving, organisations need to find new ways to control costs and improve utilisation levels. Existing investments can be leveraged with new tools such as integrated document technologies and smart information management processes.
Applications for Document Management software are wide ranging. Common use types include:
- Structured monthly, quarterly or annual statements, billing, and other scheduled materials usually automatically produced in batch mode
- Interactive applications that can be used by call centres, administrative staff and field staff alike in dealing with users (such as letters) or constructing collaborative documents
- Self-Serve uses include on-demand applications where users interact via web portals (using fixed or mobile devices) or kiosks to obtain information(eg request status, service usage, etc)
- A full 360⁰ view of all information, structured and unstructured, relevant to a particular situation, with access for use by call centres, administrative staff and field staff alike.
- Immediate confirmation of an assessed event with details issued via SMS, further e-mail explanations and subsequent batch print
- Online portal for personalised creation of application forms for requests and feedback
- Complete correspondence for all departments including housing, environment and tax
- Letters to third party agencies that contain all relevant details of the case, referencing past correspondence, side letters, e-mails and conversations that together form a complete picture.
The focus on smarter processes and integrated enabling technologies enables unbiased advice, convenience and service excellence. The provision of appropriate personalised communications greatly assists citizen engagement. The “prize” is reduced operational costs, optimal use of existing capacity and increased efficiencies - all assisting targets achievement within budget.
Our solutions are available either directly, via our Partners, or through various Government Frameworks including G-Cloud.
Explore the following videos on how iconuk can help you in your function: