The Healthcare Leaders Perspective
As a leader in the Healthcare Sector, you understand the challenges of remaining policy and procedures compliant, whilst cutting costs and providing improving Customer Service in the ways your patients or customers expect. Recent studies show that many organisations are unaware of the full potential of best-of-breed current document and communications technologies. This is even more prevalent across many Healthcare organisations.
Fortunately there is a proven solution that meets these challenges across the whole enterprise one which delivers on requirements of batch print, interactive content platforms, online access, records management, and can provide a 360⁰ view of relevant patient information and correspondence where and when it’s needed. We also enable the elimination of paper for signature capture, with innovative solutions that work across all common computing devices and integrate seamlessly into organisational workflows.
At IconUK we specialise in creating customer communications solutions, working with healthcare leaders and senior management teams to guide them through the right choices to realise significant improvements in customer service, cost reduction, cashflow speed and care quality, whilst ensuring regulatory & guidelines compliance. This generates substantial returns on investment and often paybacks of over 100% within months or the first year. Savings found can fund further priority initiatives.
In an increasingly challenging sector, the adopters of these enhanced Customer Communications Management solutions are rapidly realising increased performance. Browse the additional information on this site, decide on 'paperless or paperlite' and contact us for an exploratory discussion.
Modernising the Healthcare sector is a significant task. The Government's Digital Challenge for a Paperless NHS is just one of many initiatives that need technological support for process improvement. The good news is that across the health sectors supply chains there is significant scope for savings, faster decision making and better controls. Documents will continue to play a key part in information sharing - hopefully in a greener and smarter way. Linking patient records across health and social care to integrate key data and provide patients and care workers with timely access to appropriate health and care information is vital, both locally and nationally. But there is still far too much paper - and much of that can be made electronic. IconUK believes the mantra should be 'Paperless by default, Paperlite by preference'.
Patients are frustrated by lengthy queues, inability to access information (themselves or by their carers), slow records transmission and the lack of integration between departments. Delivering IT services which have a direct impact on citizen experience should be core, enabling people to use technology to participate fully in their health and care. Alongside that is equipping doctors, nurses, pharmacists, specialists, community carers, support staff, etc with the right support.
Whatever your organisation, document and data challenges include how to:
- respond accurately, rapidly and flexibly to your patients or customer base,
- capture, store and reuse vital customer centric information,
- respond rapidly to new legislative and government initiatives,
- service your customers with personalised, informed communications.
These are far from easy tasks in face of the headline challenges of meeting government and community expectations, employee satisfaction, quality and, of course, budgets. Expectations rise as patients increasingly use technology in their lives; we want our health provision to be at least as good as our own data management. That means:
- Personalised communications at scale that appear individually composed
- Increasing provision of self service capabilities
- Information sharing between departments, people and systems
- Commitments and sign-offs effortlessly integrated into the workflows, whether patient consents, treatment cost reclaims
- Complete picture of an individual's specific profile, their interactions, issues and related correspondence and documentation all visible as and when needed…
Icon UK fully supports NHS initiatives towards adoption of a patient centric, carer enabled service which is 'paperless by default - with paperlight by preference'.
How Icon Helps
Icon solutions help ensure interactions are crisp and accurate. Support for real-time review of customer history leads to improved customer service and service user engagement.
Organisations that engage Icon find they can understand what customer communications are really costing and translate this into a compelling Return on Investment case. By investing in the right solutions, they can improve delivery of personalised information and services, greater content and policy control and developing a robust platform for strategic objectives such as rapidly realising restructuring synergies.
Icon UK can assist in the all areas related to improving customer communications including:
Improved Sales and Customer Service
- More personalised automated & interactive communications
- Speed and accuracy of communication
- Instant access to current and archive customer information
- Improve services awareness, cross-selling and up-selling
Cost Savings and rationalisation
- Simplify & consolidate IT systems and output streams
- Reduce paper, print and postage costs
- Retire legacy systems and platforms
- Increase staff productivity
Increased content efficiency
- Radical consolidation of templates
- Improve workflow and case management
- Greater re-use of content
- Reduce document development time and skills
Reduced compliance risk and governance efforts
- Enforce document & regulatory standards
- Compliant audit and rapid search capabilities
- Improve control of document storage and access
- Enable multi-level workflow approvals
Through deploying this platform, with transformational change and operational services where required, we help organisations change the way they engage with customers. Customers benefit from highly personalised, flexible and positive experiences they are pleased to recommend to others.
In a disciplined “Value for Money” conscious world, it is clear that the early adopters of enhanced Customer Communications Management are rapidly realising increased organisational performance.
Some of the world’s largest and leading service organisations use our technology solutions. Call us to find out how we can help your organisation.
Explore how icon can help in other roles/functions: