The Public Sector Leaders Perspective
As a leader in the Public Sector, you understand the challenges of remaining rules & regulations compliant, whilst cutting costs and providing improving Customer Service in the ways your customers or users expects. Recent studies show that many organisations are unaware of the full potential of best-of-breed current document and communications technologies. This is even more so across many Public Sector organisations.
Fortunately there is a proven solution that meets these challenges across the whole enterprise one which delivers on requirements of batch print, interactive content platforms, legislative and DPA records, and can provide a 360⁰ view of relevant customer correspondence and information where and when it’s needed.
At Icon UK we specialise in creating customer communications solutions, working with business leaders and senior management teams to guide them through the right choices to realise significant improvements in customer service, cost reduction and revenue enhancement, whilst ensuring policy/guidelines compliance. This generates substantial returns on investment - in some cases over 100% in year one…
In an increasingly challenging sector, the early adopters of these enhanced Customer Communications Management solutions are rapidly realising increased performance. Browse the additional information on this site, or contact us for an exploratory discussion.
Whatever your organisation’s role, it’s inevitable that many of your challenges are shared with others in the public domain, and to a significant extent with the private sector; namely how to:
- respond accurately, rapidly and flexibly to your customer base,
- capture, store and reuse vital customer centric information,
- respond rapidly to new legislative and government initiatives,
- service your customers with personalised, informed communications,
plus the “behind the scenes” obligations of meeting policy, regulatory and legal requirements.
These are far from easy tasks in face of the headline challenges of meeting government and community expectations, employee satisfaction and, of course, personal fulfilment. But many of these challenges are crystallised in how your organisation interacts with its customers and how:
- Customer (or Service User) communications are managed
- Increasing customers expectations of self service capability are provided
- customer information is shared between departments, people and systems,
- a complete picture of a specific customer profile, interactions, issues and correspondence can be visible at one place when and when needed…
Once upon a time such things were visible in a single folder paper or electronic but in today’s world where correspondence can take so many forms, whether physical or electronic, and be in so many places and this could be within your organisation, or a sister organisation that a single, unified view is hard to attain, present and react to.
Equally, as new delivery mechanisms - SMS, person internet, tablets, smartphone, etc. create larger volumes and greater complexity, speed and absolute accuracy come increasingly to the fore in order to protect the organisation and meet growing public expectations of ‘more for less’ public service delivery.
How Icon Helps
Icon solutions help ensure interactions are reliable, secure, personalised and accurate. Support for real-time review of customer history, real-time fraud protection and modular platforms leads to improved customer service and service user engagement.
Organisations that engage Icon find they can understand what customer communications are really costing and translate this into a compelling Return on Investment case. By investing in the right solutions, they can improve delivery of personalised information and services, greater content and policy control and developing a robust platform for strategic objectives such as rapidly realising restructuring synergies.
Icon UK can assist in the all areas related to improving customer communications including:
Improved Service uptake and Customer Service
- More personalised automated & interactive communications
- Speed and accuracy of communication
- Instant access to current and archive customer information
- Improve services awareness, "cross-and-up-selling"
Cost Savings and rationalisation
- Simplify & consolidate IT systems and output streams
- Reduce paper, print and postage costs
- Retire legacy systems and platforms
- Increase staff productivity
Increased content efficiency
- Radical consolidation of templates
- Improve workflow and case management
- Greater re-use of content
- Reduce document development time and skills
Reduced compliance risk and governance efforts
- Enforce document & regulatory standards
- Compliant audit and rapid search capabilities
- Improve control of document storage and access
- Enable multi-level workflow approvals
Through deploying this platform, with transformational change and operational services where required, we help organisations change the way they engage with customers. Customers benefit from highly personalised, flexible and positive experiences they are pleased to recommend to friends and neighbours.
In a disciplined “Value for Money” conscious world, it is clear that the early adopters of enhanced Customer Communications Management are rapidly realising increased organisational performance.
Some of the world’s largest and leading service organisations use our technology solutions.
Find out more:
Explore the CCM Video for your role. Read about Customer Communications Management, Electronic Signature and Identity Management Solutions. Investigate our White Papers and available collateral.
Or Connect with us on Twitter, Call or Email us to find out how we can help your organisation
Explore how icon can help in other roles/functions: