The Business Leaders Perspective
As a business leader in the Investment Management sector, you understand the challenges of remaining compliant with the regulator, cutting costs and providing improving Customer Service in the ways your customers expects.
Document-led communications, whether in physical or electronic form, are your organisation's ‘calling card’. Recent studies show that many organisations are unaware of the full potential of best-of-breed current document and communications technologies.
Fortunately there is a proven solution that meets these challenges across the whole enterprise one which delivers on requirements of batch print, interactive platforms, legislative and DPA records, and can provide a 360⁰ view of relevant customer correspondence and information where and when it’s needed.
At Icon UK we specialise in creating customer communications solutions, working with business leaders and senior management teams to guide them through the right choices to realise significant improvements in customer service, market share and revenue enhancement, whilst ensuring regulatory compliance and substantial returns on investment - in some cases over 100% in year one…
And in a competitive market sector, it is clear that the early adopters in enhanced Customer Communications Management are rapidly realising increased business performance.
Whatever your business’ focus in the Commercial Services sector, the challenges remain the same; namely how to:
- gain net new customers and market share,
- optimise your cross selling opportunities,
- respond rapidly to new marketing initiatives,
- service your customers,
plus the “behind the scenes” obligations of meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
These are far from easy tasks faced with meeting shareholder expectations, company growth, returns on investment, employee satisfaction and, of course, personal fulfilment. But many of these challenges are crystallised in how your organisation interacts with its customers and how:
- customer communications are managed,
- customer information is shared between departments, people and systems,
- a complete picture of a specific customer profile, interactions, issues, correspondence, and spend can be visible at one place when needed…
Once upon a time such things were visible in a single folder paper or electronic but in today’s world where correspondence can take so many forms, whether physical or electronic, and be in so many places and this could be within your organisation, your suppliers, a trading partner, or a recent acquisition that a single, unified view is hard to attain, present and react to.
Equally, as new delivery mechanisms - SMS, person internet, tablets, smartphone, etc. create larger volumes and greater complexity, speed and absolute accuracy come increasingly to the fore in order to protect and grow market share.
Add the major shift of the increasing demand amongst customers for self service capability and the challenge of effective customer communications is an area to be addressed with some alacrity.
How Icon Helps
Icon solutions help ensure interactions are crisp and accurate. Support for real-time review of customer history leads to improved cross-selling, up-selling and customer engagement.
Companies that engage Icon find they can understand what customer communications are really costing and translate this into a compelling Return on Investment case. By investing in the right solutions they can improve content and policy control, increased customer loyalty and by achieving top-quartile performance in customer communications management developing a robust platform for strategic objectives such as rapidly realising merger and restructuring synergies.
Icon UK can assist in the all areas related to improving customer communications including:
Improved Sales and Customer Service
- More personalised automated & interactive communications
- Speed and accuracy of communication
- Instant access to current and archive customer information
- Improve cross-selling and up-selling
Cost Savings and rationalisation
- Simplify & consolidate IT systems and output streams
- Reduce paper, print and postage costs
- Retire legacy systems and platforms
- Increase staff productivity
Increased content efficiency
- Radical consolidation of templates
- Improve workflow and case management
- Greater re-use of content
- Reduce document development time and skills
Reduced compliance risk and governance efforts
- Enforce document & regulatory standards
- Compliant audit and rapid search capabilities
- Improve control of document storage and access
- Enable multi-level workflow approvals
Through deploying this platform, with transformational change and operational services where required, we help organisations change the way they engage with customers. Customers benefit from highly personalised, flexible and positive experiences they are pleased to recommend to others.
Some of the world’s largest and leading service organisations use our technology solutions. Call us to find out how we can help your organisation.
Explore how icon can help in other roles/functions: